My thoughts on perks in general
I think instead of benefits alone perks should also give a hinder to your character.
Right now we have perks like Self Care and BBQ that both give 2 benefits to your character wich is why in my opinion makes them the most used perks.
Self Care
Benefit - Heal yourself without a medkit at 50% the normal healing speed.
Benefit - Increases the efficiency of Med-Kit self-heal by 10/15/20 %.
I think in this case the benefit from self-healing with a Med-Kit should be turned into a hinder of -10/-15/-20 % instead.
BBQ
Benefit - Aura reading after hooking a survivor
Benefit - Additional experience per survivor hooked.
Again 2 benefits and no hinders.
I think by making perks have both benefits and hinders the game will be better. A quick example could be a perk for totems.
Totem perk
Benefit - You see how many totems there are left on the HUD (Like generators)
Hinder - You cant cleanse Hex totems.
Comments