We've already addressed the issue and said they were not intended to be this way, and the issue is being worked on internally.
So I really don't see the point of a thread of an already known issue, especially when we already have many threads of the same thing - I do suggest if you want to share your screenshots, to put them on one of those threads.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We've already addressed the issue and said they were not intended to be this way, and the issue is being worked on internally.
So I really don't see the point of a thread of an already known issue, especially when we already have many threads of the same thing - I do suggest if you want to share your screenshots, to put them on one of those threads.