The problem with Billy's new chase music . . .

. . . is that there is no banjo involved whatsoever. How can I go on?

Comments

  • That is indeed quite the problem

  • That explains why no one plays him.

  • Gotta say. I was ready to come in with "I'm so sick of all these "the problem with ____" threads."

    You're not wrong. Missing banjo. Unplayable. Will DC if I dont hear Billy banjo when chased.

  • His new chase music reminds me of Twister, so I themed him around that: (weapon looks like a downed power line; lightning in his eyes; massive terror radius)

    5a8ae8f6-2167-4387-8a3b-679bad6d9ff3.PNG

    Wasn't sure if I should go the massive terror radius route (F5 tornado), or go the sneaky surprise route (Dustin: "Bill! It's headed right for us!" Bill: "It's already here...")

  • I figured it was the lack of banjo or it just sounds awful. Both being fair and accurate.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    Gotta say. I was ready to come in with "I'm so sick of all these "the problem with ____" threads."

    You're not wrong. Missing banjo. Unplayable. Will DC if I dont hear Billy banjo when chased.

    LOL. :)

  • It's kind of mediocre.

  • I hope the devs revisit all of the old killers and give them chase music.

  • Ngl it’s pretty underwhelming, I’m sure it’d be a lot tenser if I heard a Billy playing the nastiest tune on the banjo while he screams in agony as his chainsaw gets overheated a g a i n