Add a new way to win the game
I would like to suggest a that there should be a way to kill the killer. Yes it should be very difficult and challenging. I think this would add a great element to the game. Thoughts ?
I would like to suggest a that there should be a way to kill the killer. Yes it should be very difficult and challenging. I think this would add a great element to the game. Thoughts ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if its more difficult then doing gens why should they do it? If something survivor should have an actual forced second objective