Why do people give wraith so much hate?
So, as wraith I get called a noob or camper even if I get 4k. Simply because I came back to the hook, why do people hate The Wraith?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is not hate for Wraith, that is salty Survivors, happens with any Killer.
The Wraith, like insidious LF, is a killer notorious for camping. If they are just being salty, tell them "QQ GG" and leave the match.
you 4k => you are a noob camper
Welcome to DBD
pretty much...
xD
Maybe because he has his hidden camping ritual that no one else knows of, like ringing that bell like a madman while next to the survivor, hmm...yup, totally pro player
If you get 4K's with Wraith i assume you play at lower rank therefore people ain't experienced at all and they do it out of rage
Wraith can be a pretty effective camper.
Ergo, the main reason Wraith is ridiculed quite a bit.
Wraith is a notorious camper. I honestly just don’t like the Wraith’s entire design, namely his chicken legs. Leatherface walks like a duck and squeals like a pig. I don’t like Trapper either. Some players put bad reputations on those killers and some killers I just hate their design. Some survivors designs I dislike as well. Laurie looks like a damn horse.
I think it's because people don't see you leave so when you come back and uncloak as they are unhooking they think you never left.
And i see hate mostly with Hag cause people assume she's bad, and they don't like dying to bad Killers.
Experiences differ, you get more hate with one, someone else gets more hate with an other.
Dont worry about salty survivors. Use their salt as fuel for the next match
Survivors hate when you are actually trying to kill them btw, you are only supposed to chase them a bit, get a bit stunned and then let them go. They dont like it either when you go afk and grant them a free win^^