Lockers...
As A huntress main, I have noticed how nearly all of the new maps lack consistent locker placement. ( cough sanctum of Wraith )
its gotten to the point where I have to bring 7 hatches nearly consistantly if I want to avoid getting one bad map, as it can really force huntress to become an M1 110% killer... which is basically unbearable to play as. I would even go as far to say, that maps need to be disabled for the huntress specifically ( and hey, with the new killer lock, this should be easy! )
Edit : Also, fix the abundance of lockers on some maps, that make it nearly impossible to find a survivor, and also let them hide for over 5 minutes at a time.
Comments
Huntress does have an addon to see locker auras, iirc. Yes it's a waste of a perk slot but you're already bringing 7 hatchets so....
I have brought that Addon to sanctum of wraith, and i have walked the ENTIRE map through the middle, and seen no locker auras. that means for over 128 meters, i have not had a locker within 36 meters of me (4608 m^2 of no lockers! )
Yeh its really annoying, I hate that one jungle gym with 5 lockers all next to each other with the next closest locker being shack. It would be kinda funny if the devs put singular lockers in the middle of nowhere tho.
There needs to be broken lockers that the huntress can get from, and regular lockers that survivors can hide in... also, not gonna lie, lockers just against trees n stuff would actually be so funny to see; even funnier if you caught a survivor in them.