Clown Town Population You
Clown is still probably one of my fav killers on ps4 and now even more on pc. I know clown will never be nurse, but he feels more fun than nurse.
and with the santa suit, it reminds me of silent night deadly night ๐
Clown is still probably one of my fav killers on ps4 and now even more on pc. I know clown will never be nurse, but he feels more fun than nurse.
and with the santa suit, it reminds me of silent night deadly night ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good taste. A lot of people use Trapper as kinda the base killer. Not the best not the worst etc. I think the Clown's better for that though. He's middle of the pack and that's okay.
trapper is one of my least used killers...He's awesome in the samination dbd parodies, but i just dont like playing with him.
I do think it's funny the one killer that requires a lot of map knowledge to be effective is the one newbies usually get to play with first. I guess that's fine though. He's the only one of the free killers that doesn't have a gimmick when it comes to attacking. You click. Yes. Good click, watch survivor zoom away. Wipe that weapon.
*trap noise*