Is this a bug?
I did this much into the Tome 1 tier 3 archives, and getting it unlocked the level 4?
Is it bug, or because I am behind by so much?
Tagged:
Pending
I did this much into the Tome 1 tier 3 archives, and getting it unlocked the level 4?
Is it bug, or because I am behind by so much?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like it's working as intended. In each tier when you get to the Epilogue "challenge" which is the one shaped like an eye, it gives you that tier's reward and allows you to move to the next. You're not required to complete every challenge within a tier to move to the next tier.
You're not? good to know