Plague Sound Bug?
I just played a game as Plague on Fractured Cowshed where none of the survivors I infected made any noise whatsoever, no coughing, vomiting, or even footsteps even when I was in a direct chase with them.
I came across an Ace in the corn and vomited on him first and I noticed he was completely silent which was strange, I let him go after a while and found a Meg working on a generator and infected her and the same exact thing. No footsteps, no coughing, or vomiting whatsoever.
One did have Iron Will but as far as I'm aware that doesnt effect sickness, has anyone come across this yet? First time I've played Plague since patch so I don't know if it's a current thing or a one time bug.
Comments
I don't know if you're new to the game but this is INCREDIBLY common.
Not just vs plague but survivors have become more and more quiet with every patch. The devs say it's "hard to do sound" but at this point it just seems very much intentional. I highly doubt it's a coincidence every patch is quieter than the last one.
Not much you can do about it I'm afraid.
Lol I'm not new to the game, and yes im aware of sound bugs. But this is the first time I've encountered 100% silence in a game.