Leatherface opinions
in Polls
What do you think of the new Leatherface?
What do you think of the new Leatherface?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's only been a few days, but seems fine so far. Only time will tell I think
I think he's more or less okay now but god damn he moves fast with his chainsaw now. It will take some time to adjust I think.
Are you maybe confusing him with Hillbilly?
Not a big nerf, but he could use a little toning down. From what I've seen of him since the change the chainsaw is just way too oppressive, nearly every rev is a down. Even Billy was never that reliable.
For now he seems fine, but damn he's power now is so hard to use in order to counter loops.
Seems fine to me. It was a needed buff, but he doesn't seem to be top tier, it just brought him up to maybe a bit above average.
No lmao. His speed when he's using his chainsaw has been increased.
I feel like his addons could use a bit more fine tuning. But hes in a good spot overall.
Yes I know but when you said “god damn he moves fast” I thought you meant hillbilly so I got confused. Misunderstood.