ONE WEEK TILL, "Saved By Daylight, A Dead By Daylight Short Fan Film!!! #IntotheFog

ONE WEEK until the World Premiere, Live on our YouTube, Saturday August 8th at 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific! The cast will be doing a Q&A Before the film all about DBD and the project!!

Full cast.JPG
Saved By Daylight Will Premiere right here, Saturday August 8th at 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific! The cast will also be there for a Q&A In the film, based on the ...


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • hell yeah you got permission for it?? time to hype again! :D

  • certainly looking forward to it, got the reminder set on youtube... its gonna be 1am for me so a late night movie

  • Congrats!

    I look forward to watching it upon release. GL with it all and hoping for a sequel ๐Ÿ˜‰.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    hell yeah you got permission for it?? time to hype again! :D

    Yes Sir We Did! Very excited for everyone to see it! Thanks Karu!!

  • @GRT_Alkaline said:

    certainly looking forward to it, got the reminder set on youtube... its gonna be 1am for me so a late night movie

    Oh heck yeah! But hey 1AM just adds that scary atmosphere!

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    Congrats!

    I look forward to watching it upon release. GL with it all and hoping for a sequel ๐Ÿ˜‰.

    Thanks Twisted!! Really Appreciate it! and we already have some plans being discussed!๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Can't wait to see what doc looks like. Congrats man! Will be watching.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    Can't wait to see what doc looks like. Congrats man! Will be watching.

    Thanks Busiest! Gonna be fun! Reminder you may not see doc here.. just things through his pov..

  • @Wamps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1500065#Comment_1500065

    Thanks Busiest! Gonna be fun! Reminder you may not see doc here.. just things through his pov..

    Ah, that makes it even more interesting, fully support you being a fog whisperers, do you have a twitch? I can give you a follow.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1500099#Comment_1500099

    Ah, that makes it even more interesting, fully support you being a fog whisperers, do you have a twitch? I can give you a follow.

    Thanks man! I appreciate that! And yes it's DamnGoodBabysitter

  • HAven't spoken to you in a while man, I'm very excited for this. Also will it be able to be watched a ta later time, because I'm not sure if I can be there to watch it, sorry. But I hope you've been doing well and I hope you and the team has been staying safe and I hope we can have time to chat some time, maybe not tonight though, but some time later.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    HAven't spoken to you in a while man, I'm very excited for this. Also will it be able to be watched a ta later time, because I'm not sure if I can be there to watch it, sorry. But I hope you've been doing well and I hope you and the team has been staying safe and I hope we can have time to chat some time, maybe not tonight though, but some time later.

    Of course it will be available after the premiere and on our channel for anyone to view anytime! And sounds good!