The recent update..
Honestly the version just prior to the PTB was just working so well. Probably the best it’s felt to me in all the years for Killer and Survivor.
The current version just feels like 2 giant steps back to me. There were minimal lag issues, bugs but tolerable ones, and the gameplay at least for me felt the most consistent. It was a joy playing.
Maybe it’s just me but taking into consideration how lacklustre the new rift challenge and rewards are.. I’m not seeing how this update was worth it.
Again it could just be on my end and it’s leading to a joyless experience..
Comments
Your not the only one. Went from smooth sailing to train wreck in one update on my end.
It’s a double edged sword for me.
On one hand, the game’s performance on indoor maps is ######### terrible and they need to be disabled. I’ve only played Killer on them but have had Survivors tell me they’re also having issues. Have the devs even acknowledged this issue at all? If I were a dev I’d have tried to get them disabled by now.
On the other, when I am not on an indoor map, I feel great! Before I felt like I was going super slow (like around 90% speed, slower than Nurse) and my lunge range was super short which made chases way too long. Now I actually feel like a 115% Killer with a normal lunge.
May breaking point was per-school running 10 fps.