Chapter 17 killer recolors

It looks like the new killer is going to have 2 outfits and 8 recolors. Usually that only happens for original content, but the notes said that the killer could only be bought with cells which points to it being licensed.

Thoughts / speculation? 🤔

Comments

  • Bhvr is getting better at making deals with license holders. I think it's as simple as that.

  • I think relying on leaks is just asking for confusion and disappointment, especially when they’re this vague.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Bhvr is getting better at making deals with license holders. I think it's as simple as that.

    You may be right

    @LordRegal said:

    I think relying on leaks is just asking for confusion and disappointment, especially when they’re this vague.

    Nah I’m not relying on them. I just like to speculate when I see them because I think it’s fun to bounce around ideas.

  • @Siberia said:

    It looks like the new killer is going to have 2 outfits and 8 recolors. Usually that only happens for original content, but the notes said that the killer could only be bought with cells which points to it being licensed.

    Thoughts / speculation? 🤔

    tbh no clue only one that i could even consider is Chucky and his burned and not burned design with different "good guy" outfit colors.

  • Someone that will have a ton of nerf mesaages after 1st day of ptb.