Matchmaking taking forever. People aren't playing. Devs need to listen and take action.
I am not really sure what is going on but after the last update went live and people tested it for like a day or two, matchmaking is taking forever. As killer or survivor it takes way too long. I am not sure what happened but it seems that people may be upset about some of the changes in last update and may not be playing at all. I usually play during the day and used to find killer lobbies in seconds and now it just takes forever. I am not sure what in the last update could've triggered the players but something clearly isn't right.
A rift just went live with the tome and people are clearly not responding to the game after the last patch was tested. Players should be ecstatic and they aren't. I think the devs are going to have to go back and listen to the players complaints if they dont want the game to die.
The only thing that I disliked about the last patch is that I don't like how difficult it is to read the auras and the fact that the game is recycling bugs and glitches and not fixing them:
1- The survivors body shaking when saving someone on the hook looks terrible and hasn't been fixed.
2- The glitch where there are gens in certain maps that are not repairable in one of their sides and neither destroyed has been going on for a long time and hasn't been fixed.
3- The end game result panel where some people are glitched and you are unable to see their perks, items or add ons has not been fixed and its been going for a while.
-Either the work team in DBD isn't focusing on important aspects, they are not listening to the community or are somewhat disorganized but it is disappointing all this situations and understandable that some people are not playing after they tested the patch.
-I personally don't have issues with the changes but the fact that the same glitches and not bugs keep being recycled and new bugs keep appearing but if the community in general has an issue with the last changes I believe devs are going to have to listen because matchmaking is empty.
Comments
I am on PS4. So at least on PS4 I have noticed this.
On Xbox it's mostly fine for me. Takes about a minute for both sides (time of day depending).
On Ps4 its the second that takes way too long when I usually got one in seconds
Yeah I had about 5 games of Playstation today and I spent 5-10 mins per match just waiting for survivors. Was sad to see auras in person finally. I didn’t even realize at one point that I was using Nurses. Disgusting.
I agree. Its bad for both killer and survivors. Because if survivors have aura reading perks its also hard to see
Probably because they disabled the DC penalties I guess, and people don't wanna play when every game is going to be an abnormal game.