One of the saddest parts about not changing killers in lobbies
Lets say you want to have fun and pick the Pig and you get into a lobby and there is a guy with a key and you want to teach him/her a lesson, you can't switch to another killer now :(.
Lets say you want to have fun and pick the Pig and you get into a lobby and there is a guy with a key and you want to teach him/her a lesson, you can't switch to another killer now :(.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Boohoo survivors using an item bad.
Boohoo killers using an offering bad.
Edit : I don't care about survivors using a medkit or a flashlight or anything other than a key. A key just sucks the fun out of the game.
Then you just leave the lobby and search for a new one.
I spent most of my time in lobby leveling up my characters by spending blood points for different killers. Now I can only do it for 1 killer that I have currently selected for that specific match and often is the case that the killer I play already have full prestige and bloodweb completed and I don't want to waste my bloodpoints on them, so now I just sit there waiting in boredome.
"But why don't you just play with your phone or do something else while waiting for a match?"
Answer: Becasue the times when I do need to spend the bloodpoints on some characters, I get bored out of my mind having to buy each item on the blood web seperately for 1 million blood points. Waiting for a match used to be the best time to spend blood points...
I want insta-spend-all-bloodpoints button implemented in the game so I don't have to buy things seperately, I could just press one button and be done with it.
Unfortunately you're gonna have to dodge. RIP if it was a long queue time.
Why not just deal with the key? You cant sawp Killers, but you can still adjust your build and change perks/addons as needed.
I personally take keys as a challenge.
If surv uses key u can still switch to a mori??
thats what matters to me.
key=mori then its balanced😏
If you're queue'd up as a loud killer with loud constant animations, go customize a charm slot to replace the killer with a hook