Killers throwing tantrums?

I've watched this game grow into a very good game. I enjoy it very much and have my laughs.
The game as of right now is very fair and balanced but still the Dev strive to improve, which is understandable .
The problem is now is killers who are bad at the game demanding changes to compensate their lack of skill.
  Every killer I've encountered have a sense of entitlement that they should be the one in control with a overwhelming amount of power. Survivors have a very low rate of surviving a trail with at least 3 being killed and one surviving . Sometimes survivors get lucky and two escape.
Killer mains do not want a balanced game. a balanced game to them is winning 100% of the time with killing all survivors. So they review bomb and attack Dev at any chance or annoucments they make. in order to get their way.

I have never been harassed by a Survivor even when I play a killer but when I play survivor its non stop hate mail...  why are they so toxic?


These killers are literally holding the game back with their negativity

Shout out to the Dev the people I asked both killers and survivors are looking forward to haunting grounds and rancor. they want to see how it will be countered and played.
Most of all we look forward to see the unique mind games the spirit players will have :)

lol Spit fury and Enduring will be fun instant recovery lol HillBilly mains will love this

Comments