Movement glitch or bad internet?
Anyone else noticed odd stutters in movement? For killer it'll just stop me like I bumped into something, and for survivor it just stops me from sprinting for about half a second.
Anyone else noticed odd stutters in movement? For killer it'll just stop me like I bumped into something, and for survivor it just stops me from sprinting for about half a second.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ive noticed it too and I have no idea whats going on but its new so Id assume glitch but I have no way of knowing (literally posting so you know youre not the only one with the problem)
I've experienced it as Billy while using my chainsaw sprint. Literally forces me to stop as if I let go of the button. I think its a bug. Just a random stutter stop.
Edit: Left out a word by accident
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/182541/movement-stutter-bug#latest
I get these stutters every single match, no matter if I'm survivor or killer, and it's so frustrating. Sometimes they're small stutters and other times it just teleports me, like, ten or more steps backwards. Totally ruins chases and it sucks.