Labyrinth Map For The 'Minotaur' Oni Skin

I think it'd be a very cool map Idea if y'all added a Labyrinth map. Since the mythology around the Minotaur is based around Theseus killing the Minotaur before escaping the Labyrinth, It'd be a pretty cool map to have. Plus It'd be cool if there was a Theseus skin added to one of the survivors

Comments

  • @talkingpizza said:

    I think it'd be a very cool map Idea if y'all added a Labyrinth map. Since the mythology around the Minotaur is based around Theseus killing the Minotaur before escaping the Labyrinth, It'd be a pretty cool map to have. Plus It'd be cool if there was a Theseus skin added to one of the survivors

    I would absolutely love to have a maze in this game. It would be so exciting and unpredictable.

  • It would be amazing I really hope bhvr hear us

  • I like the idea of a maze map but it would be very hard for the killer unless you had killer tunnels, but then it would be too hard for the survivors. i would love to see a concept addressing this.