Cracking down on BHVR
Alright so this is what we know. BVHR prioritized selling cosmetics over fixing bugs,on top of not prioritizing fixing bugs the amount of time it takes for simple simple and as the ghastly gatueax fix,lacks communication with he community, cant be consistent with statements they make, has a decent budget going into multiple millions,silent about console optimization, silent about color blind settings. If I missed anything feel free to add.
Look BHVR dont look at my posts as to attack you, the reason I'm making these is because I care about the games health and rn we need you guys. When you guys arent fixing bugs the game becomes a turn off with the frequency of them. Not to mention how things such as how console players feel neglected by the lack of optimization updates and dont forget the color blind people too because I still have seen silence for you guys.
I wanna keep this short so anyone commenting chill a bit I dont want to get this post closed by a mod.
BHVR this is a message to you: I will keep making these posts that criticize your decisions and thinking not out of hatred but out of care for the game and the community I dont know if I speak for everyone but i want some changes for the better.
Comments