What teachable perks do you AVOID getting?

What teachable perks do you AVOID getting, so they won't clog up the blood webs of all your other characters?

I keep specifically avoiding Quentin's "mostly find medkits in chests", and I wish I'd avoided his other two as well, since they're also pretty close to useless. I also wish I'd avoided OoO, since it seems to strictly be a disadvantage unless you're the designated runner on a SWC team.

Comments

  • A lot of them. I don't have many perks unlocked by choice.

  • Pharmacy is low key better than self care.

  • Pharmacy is actually a decent perk and I use it all the time when I run chest builds for the faster chest searching. OoO isn't bad either, I've had some success with it in solos.

    I don't avoid any teachables because the perks can change and even useless perks like surveillance get buffed to meta status.