They did it again

Minotaur Oni has a linked weapon aswell like Clown.

U know, this legendary skin is kinda underwhelming. Not only is the weapon linke for no valid reason but BHVR hasnt even made it unique by not giving new sounds or animations. Hell, you havent even made the effort to change his secondary weapon (M2 weapon).

Comments

  • I think the skin looks great but I agree that not changing the secondary weapon was a huge missed opportunity.

    Also it seems they’ve abandoned adding new weapon sound effects, only the Pig was lucky enough to get unique sounds on her drill & saw. They left Michael Myer’s $4 weapons with the same sounds too which was a letdown. (The pipe still sounds like a knife)

  • @doitagain_ said:

    I think the skin looks great but I agree that not changing the secondary weapon was a huge missed opportunity.

    Also it seems they’ve abandoned adding new weapon sound effects, only the Pig was lucky enough to get unique sounds on her drill & saw. They left Michael Myer’s $4 weapons with the same sounds too which was a letdown. (The pipe still sounds like a knife)

    yeah what a missed oppurt, imagine myers pipe would actually make a pipe sound "DOOOONNG" that would be sooo nice