5 perk slots and 3 add on spots

There should be a separate game mode on dbd like customs to where it’s like a creative mode to where survivors can do various things on the map with 5 perk slots and 3 add on slots with 2 killers and 6 to 8 survivors with 7 to 9 generators to be completed.

I know this sounds crazy but it’ll be like another custom game but with more freedom and fun to do things on

upvote if you agree

Comments

  • why not just add it to kyf

  • I saw an old screen shot in a DBD where I saw like 5 and 6 perk slots - I nearly fainted.

    I've always wanted a 5th and then I think - hmm if I have 5 I'll probably want 6 and then 7 and then ALL of them at the same time lol :-)

    but in the past if there were 5 and 6 - I wonder why it was changed?