Since the introduction of MMR, killers gonna lobby dodge even more
As when for example you chose Bubba and a SWF SWAT team with flashlights and medkits appears, you cannot switch to another killer. Only option is lobby dodge, unfortunately
As when for example you chose Bubba and a SWF SWAT team with flashlights and medkits appears, you cannot switch to another killer. Only option is lobby dodge, unfortunately
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the real risk is that some players are going to try to de-mmr. They're not gonna lobby dodge, they're simply going to intentionally throw the match.
and why would they do that?
I do it anyways cuz they wait till 6 seconds to swap so have no time to even prep best to leave since it doesn’t punish you for it
Same reason why people derank now, i.e. to go against weaker opponents.
How can that be fun for them? Doing nothing and waisting their time... I think they would quickly stop doing it :)
This is my concern as well. I wonder how the MMR system will treat AFKs and DCs.
But then they can get some SICK 360 JUKE TOXIC FLASHLIGHT 5 GEN CHASE MONTAGES against real "baby" killers (Not that stupid insult survivors use, but I mean like actual new killers who just picked up the game) to upload to youtube.
Same reason, why ppl in other games play with smurfs, to destroy less experienced players.