Only problem with Billy's updated add-ons so far.

Excluding some of the updated add-on text that doesn't appear, just out of the few tests I did, to reflect it's current status vs ptb I only really have two problems with the Billy update so far. Everything else has been amazingly well done.

Thing is.. his engravings add-ons have way to large a downside for the small benefit they grant And running double of them now is so incredibly punishing.

Decreasing the downside or making them give extra overheat makes sense. But making the charge time so much higher, which already punishes you through overheat can put you in a bad state after 1-2 chainsaws, whereas using any other add-on your fine.

On the other hand his charge speed add-on that limits him to 4.4m/s.. he suffers a lot going at this speed and whilst it is an acceptable downside, I'd rather see him have other downsides then 4.4 movement speed which can arguably make the player suffer so much more within loops. Something like pulling out the chainsaw makes it overheat faster initially, like a reverse pigskin gloves forcing you to use them to counter the downside somewhat but not fully. Or by lowering the overall speed of the chainsaw.

Black grease is the only other add-on I feel could be done better. I feel if instead of its current effect it removed a significant amount of overheat on a chainsaw down, it would make for an amazing add-on that encourages good play.

Comments