There were never limited time cosmetics in the store and they have announced the Greek Legends collection like others before. Even the Hallowed Blight cosmetics are not time limited so I see no reason to assume otherwise.
The only time-limited cosmetics thus far are those that you can obtain in the Rift. Anything in the store should be available for purchase forever, and if that changes I'm sure they would make an announcement as such.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see why they wouldn't be? I really like that Yui hair cosmetic so I may pick that up once I upgrade her.
There were never limited time cosmetics in the store and they have announced the Greek Legends collection like others before. Even the Hallowed Blight cosmetics are not time limited so I see no reason to assume otherwise.
The only time-limited cosmetics thus far are those that you can obtain in the Rift. Anything in the store should be available for purchase forever, and if that changes I'm sure they would make an announcement as such.
I purchased the Yui outfit when it came out and now it's gone D: Who do I cry to? Not buying it again :\
What do you mean it’s gone?