Imagine FIXATED would work when injured!! OMG this perk would be outright OP and BUSTED

Seriously, why this condition? Are devs scared that this perk would turn ultra OP when it works while injured? And that it becomes new Meta? How dare we suggest that, we need to keep the similar meta for another 2-3 years!! F new perks being strong.

Comments

  • My guess is that it has something to do with the antiheal meta:

    1. The devs saw that preventing the Survivors from healing isn’t all that strong when they can just equip builds like Resilience+Dead Hard+Adrenaline+some second chance Perk and hump generators, and wanted a Perk that would entice Survivors not to do that.
    2. The devs actually think the antiheal meta is a good staple crop for Killers, and were encouraging more Killers to go this route with the addition of this Perk.


    Either way, they failed spectacularly.

  • @Demogordon_Ramsay said:

    My guess is that it has something to do with the antiheal meta:

    1. The devs saw that preventing the Survivors from healing isn’t all that strong when they can just equip builds like Resilience+Dead Hard+Adrenaline+some second chance Perk and hump generators, and wanted a Perk that would entice Survivors not to do that.
    2. The devs actually think the antiheal meta is a good staple crop for Killers, and were encouraging more Killers to go this route with the addition of this Perk.

    Either way, they failed spectacularly.

    I mean, I just replace Fixated with Resilience. Good job lol

  • I remember when Urban Evasion had the same requirement of being healthy for it to work. It wasn't really used by anyone until that requirement was removed. I know I'd use Fixated a lot if the "doesn't work while injured" wasn't a thing.

  • Fixated would probably be locked into my build if it worked while injured. Alas...

  • @Pawcelot said:

    I remember when Urban Evasion had the same requirement of being healthy for it to work. It wasn't really used by anyone until that requirement was removed. I know I'd use Fixated a lot if the "doesn't work while injured" wasn't a thing.

    same, it would have so much more value while not being very strong. I really dont see an insue with it