New Chapter - Survivar
His name is Arthur Morgan from RDR2.
Perks name: Arthur's returned, Second name is Morgan and Arthur's hat
Arthur's returned: When you using this perk your character going to roll and this way the killer miss his hit.
Arthur's hat : See the killer (All game)
Second name is Morgan: When you take this perk he help on you with pallets but only 4 pallets every pallets (4) When the killer broke the pallet you can build this pallet again.
Comment,vote and you know what are you do.
Comments
Did you take time to write the perks?
yeah : D
i think the first perk is bad idea @DarkMagik
The first perk is very similar to dead hard.The Second one sound to op.The third is fine.
Yeah the first perk similar really as I wrote it, I remembered :D @DarkMagik
Arthur's returned: OP, needs a nerf.
Arthur's hat: Weak, needs a buff.
Second name is Morgan: Great perk, but I think it would be better if the killer could use it.