I love one killer, but I hate having to play as...

So, there's a Killer I love to play as. And now I've figured out a build that would go great with my favorite Killer. However, a few of the Killers I would have to play as and level up in order to get the Abilities I need are Killers I detest playing as and find very boring. One in particular for sure.

I wish there was an alternate way to level up the Killer without having to play as him. I suppose I could play as a different Killer or a survivor and put bloodpoints into the bad Killer instead of what I'm playing as... is this even viable?

Comments

  • I grind points mostly on my main killer. Then spend them to whatever I feel like at the moment. Currently I'm spending points on Meg and Ace in preparation for upcoming rift challenges.

  • @NESv1 said:

    So, there's a Killer I love to play as. And now I've figured out a build that would go great with my favorite Killer. However, a few of the Killers I would have to play as and level up in order to get the Abilities I need are Killers I detest playing as and find very boring. One in particular for sure.

    I wish there was an alternate way to level up the Killer without having to play as him. I suppose I could play as a different Killer or a survivor and put bloodpoints into the bad Killer instead of what I'm playing as... is this even viable?

    Of course it's viable. Your bloodpoints are universal. You never have to play as anyone you don't want to!

  • Bloodpoints are shared between all killers and survivors :)

  • My P350 all perks characters do the heavy lifting so their comrades can also get the P350 all perks. You can certainly do that yourself as well.