Did I verse a hacking myers?
Ok so firstly, around the map, It was yamaoka. I heard what sounded like Jigsaw boxes
Then myers grabbed a david off a gen and he screamed like 3 times.
Later on, he had literally no heart beat, not even any breathing sounds. When he was right behind me.
Then he tiered up to tier 3? Like i don’t remember hearing a tear 2 noise. He went after a claud so i hid in a locker on the other side of the map.
When i was in there he finally hooked her but i stayed in cause it was a werid game.
Then he just nodded at my locker and I head on’ed him.
We all died.
It was either just a cluster ######### of bugs or some sort of hack. Idk.
Comments
don't do drugs kids
Was he running Dark Devotion or Infectious Fright?