Should I stay taking a break?

Hey guys,

So I took another break from dbd and wanted to come back now, but I only read about the new patch breaking the game.

Sure I could try it out, but I think If Its really that bad im going to lose interest.

Just my mind doing dumb stuff so pls dont ask^^

But my question:

SHould I take a break from raking a break atm? or wait until they fixed the problems?

Comments

  • Dont come back now.

    The game is currently very buggy and auras are horrible

  • Depends, do you play killer? Survivor? Or both?

    If you only play killer I’d wait and see if they fix Object of obsession. You’ll get a swf with it every couple of games. Its also incredibly broken on the new map.

    If you play solo survivor dont come back for at least a year or two lol its trash

    If you run as part of 3-4 man premade you should be ok.