I really don't think anyone should make any fnaf posts, as it just makes people annoyed and want to keep it out of the game.
I'm all for it, it would definitely work, but there have been truckloads of posts about it already. It's likely gonna happen in the future, but keep in mind that constant posts will only make people more apposed to the idea.
It's not even in my top 10 of potential killers I'd want. It's a meh from me. I am also uncertain how a killer who's main ability is jump scares would work, especially as we already have killers (Hag; Myers) and perks (Tinkerer; Trails of Torment) which already supply plenty of that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is literally an identical thread on the front page at the moment. There is no need to rehash this same poll again.
Sorry didn't see it ok no need to get mad
Jason is the only killer I'm really hankering for. Pinhead and Alien would be nice, anyone else is a shoulder shrug.
Not again...
I really don't think anyone should make any fnaf posts, as it just makes people annoyed and want to keep it out of the game.
I'm all for it, it would definitely work, but there have been truckloads of posts about it already. It's likely gonna happen in the future, but keep in mind that constant posts will only make people more apposed to the idea.
Ok thx
Isn't it funny three people that hate the idea are banned lol
Just not a good idea, would draw too many children to the game
Is this thread necessary? We already have a thread for this with way more votes.
It's not even in my top 10 of potential killers I'd want. It's a meh from me. I am also uncertain how a killer who's main ability is jump scares would work, especially as we already have killers (Hag; Myers) and perks (Tinkerer; Trails of Torment) which already supply plenty of that.
the only killer that i want from this game its the killer from the ring would be awesome