How much the archive if I want everything on one time
Like in title, how much it the price of the archive if I want everything (1 to 60) thank you
Like in title, how much it the price of the archive if I want everything (1 to 60) thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One tier is 100 Auric Cells, and there's seventy tiers, meaning it will cost you 7,000 Auric Cells, the exact price of which depends on your region.
Add another 1,000 Auric Cells to unlock the Premium Pass (though you'll instantly get that 1,000 back) and it'll cost 8,000 Auric Cells.
So the price in euros or dollars for all is how much (1 to 79)
???
Whatever your package for 6000+Auric cells costs.... but you need 1000 auric cells to buy the pass in the firstplace. So you need more like 7000 auric cells for "Everything at once"