Ranks are kinda bad (for me)
i started playng dbd when silent hill dlc came out, i have some 100 hours in it now, and i got rank 1 but man im not even ready for that rank at all, every match i get destroyed, but just bc i did a gen and droped one pallet the game gives me a point and my rank doenst change im not ready for red ranks at all. but the game keeps forcing me to stay there i dont want to do a derank and destroy my team game but im super bad and the game keeps making me a hostage in red ranks as a survivor. its not really fun
Comments
That's how 'tough and stressful' survivor is.
no idea what you mean, if is that dumb discussion who the is sided to plz dont
No idea what you mean
i mean that stuff players fight about, if the game is sided for survivors or killers. sorry typed wrong
The ranking system is flawed. You can rank up as survivor without even having to go into a proper chase. It requires less skill. It's the truth. If you want something more challenging then play killer. Or deliberately get into chase as survivor to learn. Or watch youtube videos and that'll teach you alot
I find my rank shoots up if I play any reasonable amount of time and like you, I'm not too keen on it. I'm hoping the new matchmaking derps out so I can blend in with the potatoes.
Yeah, the devs made a post about this. They dont want ranks to be a: keep playing and you'll be on top no matter what. The new matchmaking system should put you in a more reliable ranking that more accurately reflects the skills you've procured or lack thereof.
With how the ranking system is its much easier to rank up with survivor than with killer, its more forgiving. Also while yes you do feel SUPER out of place it will be a wonderful learning environment for when you're alive. You should also watch other high skill youtubers I recommend Ussylis, and TrU3Ta1ent.