The Game map exploit
IMG_20200731_004016~2.jpg
Hey guys,
I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm leaving it here so someone que move it to the correct tab.
As you can see, there's no pick up prompt here, hence it's impossible to pick up the survivors, same as under some hooks.
If someone would mark the mods I'd appreciate.
Peace.
Comments
It's a tech, killers just need to adapt. Same with the horse on the Clown map.
Unironically, I have nothing but a proud middle finger for survivors who do this. If you see survivors do this hoping you'll give up and leave so they can get picked up, DON'T. Just sit there and throw the game just to watch them bleed out onto the floor. Hopefully try to record it, report them both post-game and a follow up report on the DBD support site and link the footage so they can get banned.
EDIT: Watching them bleedout means you can get better footage and hopefully try and tell these survivors those types of antics won't work. I almost never camp but I used to facecamp when someone did the hook-tech out of spite. It's 2 survivors not on gens.
I did slug all four :)
We need to stop this habit of calling "exploiting a clear bug" (which is a bannable offense) "tech" which makes it sound like some form of skillful act or outplay.
No, you aren't performing a technique, you're cheating.
I hope you reported all the survivors doing that as putting yourself into a spot where the killer can't reach you/pick you up no matter what they do is a bannable offense.
Hook Tech, Tactical-Disconnect-To-Give-The-Hatch Tech, Bunny Tech, Dumb Tech, Item Tech, DS-into-locker-into-headon-into-flashlight Tech, Perma-Blind Tech, see-who-the-killer-is-in-the-lobby Tech, Iron-Will-breaking-all-sound tech, etc.
Why is all of it survivor tech! Why can't we killers get some tech too! Last time we had a tech (Doctor's reverse skillcheck cancelling DS) it got patched in 4 days. The only other tech I can think of is bodyblocking a jigsaw box as pig so the survivors head blows up.
(But yeah I hate when people call it tech. Most of it is playing like an ass or exploits)
Its simple:
The developers balance survivors and their "Techs" With surgical precision not to piss of survivors who may or may not be exploting the game.
Meanwhile with killer the developers balance the killer with a precision of a broken shotgun and are far less caring about killer's opinions.