Lag and new mechanics
Hello, I'm not american, so...my english isn't perfect, but let's go.
I'm here to discuss about the lag and the new blinding mechanics in the new update. In most of my matchs I found so many bugs and new mechanics that pissed me off and I want to know if other players think the same as me and if Behavior could change it back to normal.
I wanna start talking about the lag, ALL the matchs I played, sometime (during a chase mainly) the game just lag with no reason, my ping wasn't high and nether the others survivors and killer, and I would like to know if other player are having the same experience as me.
Now I want to talk about the new blinding mechanic, as you probably noticed, Behavior changed it, before the update, when you wanted to blind the killer with a lantern, you had to aim in the middle of the screen, but after the update, the light beam is no longer in the middle, you have to aim a little to the left to blind the killer, and I'm being harmed because I was accustomed to that mechanic, it was an unnecessary change and I really hope that Behavior undo this, and if other players think the same as me, please help me to contact Behavior.
Comments