Vigil + Sprint Burst
Do these two work well together?
Do these two work well together?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think so, especially with fixated thrown in to the mix
Never tested it. I've been meaning to. Just haven't gotten around to it.
Pretty meh, you don't often need Sprint Burst more than once every 40 seconds, and you're bringing a whole extra perk just to reduce that to 32 seconds. It's still not going to recover in a chase so unless you're being incredibly reckless just for the sake of it, it really won't do much for you.
Well it actually never states that you have to be walking which is why I wondered how useful it could be in a chase.
It causes debuffs to last less duration, it doesn't change the conditions in which those debuffs cool down.
I think it only make the exhaustion from 40 to 32 sec.