Survivors don't send people to midwich
3 hours of people sending me to midwich the same people no less, and I'm sure that if I bring irri hatchets with ebony moris, survivors will cry.
Can't we all just let the game decide where to go? It just gets boring playing against OoO in midwich.
From an entitled killer main.
Comments
Considering how awful it is for both sides I can't fathom anyone willing going there.
Swf that have the advantage with perks love that map because its a really bad map for killers, it is bad for both but when it comes to swf it is slightly better for them.
Its like people bringing offerings for Hawkins. Sure some can claim all they want that its a "killer sided map" but its not. Its hell to navigate.
Yamoaka is terrible. Midwich is terrible. Hawkins is terrible. Lerys is terrible. The list of just godawful maps goes on and on.
Hawkins is killer sided mostly. The navigation sucks. But so does basically every pallet on the map.
Hawkins + Spies = Killer's Paradise
I actually love Hawkins and Midwich on both sides, and a Doctor just sent us to Midwich yesterday. OoO on that map is ridiculous though, sad that people cheese the game like that.