Mid Game with Billy - HE'S HACKING! HELP!
There's no way to in-game report hacking on mobile.
He spamming hitting all 4 of us, he zooming across the map and it's crazy!
BossGamingChair is the username! One person just escaped but the rest of us bled out since he kept knocking all of us down then picking one up and spam dropping, which somehow got that person back up.
The thumbs down button will only do so much, I also video proof on my second phone, couldnt close out to turn on screen recording on phone I was on.
Where do I go to report him thats not a thumbs down
Comments
https://dbdmobile.helpshift.com/a/dead-by-daylight-mobile/?s=reporting&f=how-do-i-report-a-player&l=en&p=all
this may help
Thanks!
I went to the customer support and apparently there is no option for mobile under the platform where the incident occured. Also, literally has no in-game support system. So I guess mobile hackers are unreportable and are allowed to get away with hacking?? Way to go, Behaviour...you really nailed that!