I think people will agree

Ok so I guess moonlight offerings had lots of backlash which is understandable(I never got to experience them) so how about bring them back in kyf. Not only is a kyf something people do to have fun, they learn new builds and don't try and screw people over unless agreed. So please bring back the old offering but only to kyf and even the old map offerings, even though I wasn't a player back in the release days I still would love to see and use the old things that were retired as lots of others would because its nostalgia and it won't cause any uproar. Devs please consider this

Comments

  • I'm only going to echo what I've heard but...

    Since the graphical update back in 2018, the Offerings wouldn't work well with the new Engine.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    I'm only going to echo what I've heard but...

    Since the graphical update back in 2018, the Offerings wouldn't work well with the new Engine.

    Awww