Best perk set to run with Autodidact
I've been really trying to find the best set up with this perk so I can help my team out a lot more. I'm more focused on healing and protecting my teammates.
I've been really trying to find the best set up with this perk so I can help my team out a lot more. I'm more focused on healing and protecting my teammates.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With Autodidact, I usually use Empathy + Kindred + Botany Knowledge or even Second Wind!
Autodidact + Empathy is almost a no-brainer, so you could start with that and then add perks that you feel comfortable playing with.
1- Use aftercare instead of Empathy.
• Botany knowledge is really nice too, but it doesn't synergise with autodidact, if you heal in a shorter amount of time you'll theoretically receive less skill checks.
2- Use prove thyself, since your teammates will usually stick around with you after you heal them.
• Use an exhaustion perk, go with Dead hard for the most part, basically a third hit if you're at a loop (and can loop obviously). It's almost a must with everything. (optional)
3- Maybe use solidarity? Since you'll be healing a lot you wanna make your teammates spend less time healing you too.
4- Spine chill as a great perk overall, but for the sweet 10% skill check chance too.
Maybe Spine Chill because you need guaranteed Skill Checks.