Dc for hatch.
In all honesty, I have that happen a lot of time, I think it shouldn't be available, if someone dc (and you're last survivor) do a gen now hatch spawn, not dc then get hatch, this sucks...
In all honesty, I have that happen a lot of time, I think it shouldn't be available, if someone dc (and you're last survivor) do a gen now hatch spawn, not dc then get hatch, this sucks...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It goes both ways, I play a decent amount of Solo, if im last because of a DC, there is about a .0001% i can get a gen done and get out, people shouldn't be cucked out of an escape bc someone else got mad.
Ik SWF can abuse it but it is what it is
As mentioned by @BigTimeGamer this would be extremely hard.
Insead maybe make it that the killer has 20 seconds or something before it opens?
I'm on switch on Lery's, my fps were bad and still wrecked them just to do the Ruin challenge, (Ruin/Devour/Iron Grasp and Brutal) that's all my perks, and before you say anything, I use Iron Grasp because of Hag's POV ๐๐