About Jane's new upcoming cosmetic
So in the trailer she has this ashy blonde hair colour but in game it's just... brown? I mean I don't mind it that much but I was hoping for a full blonde Jane
So in the trailer she has this ashy blonde hair colour but in game it's just... brown? I mean I don't mind it that much but I was hoping for a full blonde Jane
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're telling me Feng, Nea, Yui and Kate can dye their hair any WE weird color they want but we can't have at least a blonde Jane ?
Every of her cosmetics she still has the same hair color. C'mon art team !
I think they would also need to adjust shadows/lights/contrast etc in the hair but overall it really shouldn't be much work
Ikr? The tease us with this trailer where she has gorgeous blonde hair and then they make it brown anyway. Even David got blonde hair with his new cosmetic. Idk why Jane has to get brown hair. AGAIN.
but that was a bug, its already fixed.
Wait what about the skin was a bug?
What @Adriang14 said, though what skin bug are we talking about? If it's Feng, then I'm sorry that I mentioned it in my previous post. I don't own that skin on her, so I haven't seen the Lunar outift in awhile.
The Lunar one, it was bugged so it didnt show the blood, the make up and the hair was all messed up.
It's saddening how low to say insignificant the feedback is from the art team, most bugs/MMR threads almost always get answered by devs or CM but it's kinda hopeless when it comes to the skins.
The needa make Janes new outfit Customizable :( has so many planssss
Yeah but before it was bugged it looked like it was supposed to, how do we know Janes is a bug?
Are any of the artists on the forums?
By the lack of feedback I don't think so, unfortunately I think this is gonna get ignored and we won't even get an explanation, I'm not even mad that it's a linked cosmetic but it really should look like in the trailer
Yeah it kind of falls under false advertising which leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
Guys good news (maybe) I was looking in store and they've changed the hair on clown from the grey color to red (like in the trailer) so I think there is hope we might get blonde Jane as well
Honestly I would buy that skin if I could use the elephant head with it but sadly I can't.
Wanted to do
Elephant mascot head
Hades shirtless clown
The blight weapon