New Plague cosmetics when?
Can Plague get some cosmetics that look different/unique?
Can Plague get some cosmetics that look different/unique?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd love to see some new Plague cosmetics as well. I'm sure there are so many possibilities for her. I think many of her skins seem similar, or don't seem unique, because they have to implement all of the cysts and make her look infected. There are a few skins that cover her entirely, which I think are the types of skins that can be more unique for her.
We need an Exorcist legendary cosmetic for Plague please. With an upside down cross hanging on a chain as her weapon.