Will Prestige-ing get rid of event items and offerings?
I’ve been afraid of prestige bc I really want to hoard my cakes and firecrackers. If prestige does remove all offering and item will there be a change to keep event items and offerings?
I’ve been afraid of prestige bc I really want to hoard my cakes and firecrackers. If prestige does remove all offering and item will there be a change to keep event items and offerings?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well you will lose them if you prestige your characters. Idk if there will be a change for the event stuff to stay.
Prestiging removes all perks, items, addons, and offerings. This includes event offerings. Don't prestige, if you wanna keep them.