DBD Mobile smartphone
Hello!
can anyone suggest me a smartphone for playing DBD Mobile with a good frame rate and without frame drops?
i’m looking for mid price smartphone if possible, my budget is 300-400€ brand new.
thanks!
Hello!
can anyone suggest me a smartphone for playing DBD Mobile with a good frame rate and without frame drops?
i’m looking for mid price smartphone if possible, my budget is 300-400€ brand new.
thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I've heard, it really doesn't make much of a difference the type of device you run. The game on mobile is riddled with enough bugs and issues that on every device, there's bound to be a truckload of problems you'll face - and that's just the state of DBD mobile. So in case of phone purchases, I'm unsure... personally, I ran it on my iPad Air 2 (although I deleted it due to the storage being RIDICULOUSLY HIGH), and I had issues, as per usual, but it was mostly clean (besides the graphics not being the best and the occasional frameskip here and there).
I now play DBD Mobile on my Samsung Galaxy S9, and it's ok - although something's up with my phone internally. I guess overall I'd suggest a decent device is somewhere up from the S9. Hope this helps :)