YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE HOST = Ban XD

Comments

  • Shouldnt have dcd lol.







    /s

  • Look in the bright side. You can spend those 5 minutes checking out the new GREEK LEGENDS collection, or how about purchasing the new TOME IV: Conviction

    Don’t forget to top up your auric cells. Steam accepts most major credit cards and paypal 😀

  • @Demonl3y said:

    Dont DC.

    I didn´t DC LOL I was desconected from the Host '-' and was not my internet, my discord was fine

  • Funny thing is when this happens you can still be logged on to the game, like,... how did I DC if Im still logged on?

    But the game detects you as a DC and times you out

    LOL

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    Funny thing is when this happens you can still be logged on to the game, like,... how did I DC if Im still logged on?

    But the game detects you as a DC and times you out

    LOL

    yeah, the game disconnects me even though my internet is good and I get banned, congratulations Bhvr

  • @Wand said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1491873#Comment_1491873

    yeah, the game disconnects me even though my internet is good and I get banned, congratulations Bhvr

    There is no way to detect if you got disconnected by some random server issues along the way or you pulling a plug from your router.

    People were already doing that to keep the items in the past.