I tried out DbD Mobile and I hope the PC and console dev teams implement some of these features
First off, kudos to the DbD Mobile Team. It’s obvious they worked hard on the mobile port.
There are many features I liked and really hope we could have on the PC/console versions.
Login rewards. surprised we don’t have this yet.
Tutorial. It’s a lot better and does a much better job at explaining almost everything. They should update the tutorial on the PC/console versions and have it the same as the mobile version.
An inbox. In the menu screen I noticed I had an inbox notification and it was from the DbD Mobile Team that says they’re aware of the issues introduced in the latest update and that they’re working hard on fixing them, sorry for the frustration and thank you... not that huge but I thought it's a nice feature.
When you choose whether you want to play as killer or survivor you sometimes get a message depending if the queue times are long or not to let you know if it’s currently faster to get killer or survivor matches. When I chose to play killer I got “too many killers are trying to join the match as killers. Play as survivor to join the match faster.”
Most importantly: TRAINING MODE. They added a new Training Mode a few days ago and I‘m pleasantly surprised by the bots. I played against them as killer and for bots they are not stupid. They know how to loop well, when they put down a pallet they keep looping and when they see me breaking it they quickly run away. They vault well, they unhook teammates, they cleanse totems, etc. For bots they’re really good. I really hope we get a training mode. It's been 4 years and we still don't have one :D
Lastly, if we could also get this loading screen tip on PC/consoles that would be great lol...

Comments
I wish they would just add face camping countermeasures already, rather than taking the time to make a cute tip that rarely means anything for solo survivors and even SWF groups.
Of course I would want that more than a loading screen tip lol. I just thought it was funny.
Thanks! and yeah they did a really good job with the port especially with the addition of a training mode.