So what, should I depip on purpose? (Ruined Plans)

Level 1 challenges have never been this hard imo, or this grindy. I just have to point out...WHY is this a level 1 challenges? Complete a match with ALL generators remaining with Ruin.

1. Ruin does not help you keep a 5 gen up. There's 4 survivors running around, you're gonna need them to play along or down people ridiculously fast at high ranks. Ruin is a LATE GAME perk, that's where it does most of its work. (Despite being a hex...)

2. At high ranks, your early gens are as good as dead within 40 seconds of a match if you aren't running corrupt.


I'm going to be playing a super sweaty Nurse with Corrupt, Discordance, Ruin, and Haunted Grounds or something to get this done.

Comments

  • I totally misread the challenge. Disregard this.

    Or is it bad wording?

  • Yeah, I think you read it wrong.

    I'm pretty sure it just means to prevent all 5 gens from being done. Meaning if you kill them all before the gates are powered, you did it.

  • As long as the exit gates aren't powered by gens, you'll get it. I did it with Legion on Hawkins against a 4 man SWF where three of them were 10 ranks below the fourth and myself. Perfect storm on my first attempt.