Prestegeing?
When do you think is the proper time to prestige your killer? I prestige my nightmare almost immediately and sort of regret it. I'm leaning toward pretesting only my main killer, once i figure out who that is and my playstile with them, what are your opinions killers?
Comments
prestige only if u like the p3 skins.
.
Also, save up 1mill BP before prestiging.
I notice almost zero difference in amount of rare addons on my p3 killers vs non prestiged.
Find two or three killers you really enjoy. Get them to 50 and prestige one at a time so that you still have two killers you enjoy fully built up. Currently I do this with Doc, Pig and Hag but I'm gonna switch hag out for Clown when he comes out fully.
Use up the Killers best add-on's, Survivor Puddings and Party Streamers and save up to a Million BPs if you want to prestige.
Like everyone else said, save up BPs! use just about everything worthy in your offerings and add-ons. It's nice to have a few P3 characters that you can strike fear into survivors with. Just try not to do more bloodwebs with that character, waste of BPs.
I got one to P3 just to get the trophy. After that, none went past P1, just because I like bloody weapons.
Prestige only when :
If you miss any of these conditions, just farm some more