Game issues?

Is DBD having issues today? We just have 5 back to back killers dc at start, each was a different killr. WE got into lobby and bam each time it was the killer so I have to ask if the game itself is having issues today.

Note; This was supposed to go up yesterday but for some reason it saved as a draft.

Comments

  • ANd today Monday another 6 back to back killers dc at start.

  • They were probably all trying to de-rank bad luck id say.

  • ANd today Monday another 6 back to back killers dc at start.

    Most likely deranking such that they can play spirit
    I do the same even though I'm a nice guy and let the survivors tbagg me while afk instead of dcig.  This way they can vent all their frustration and hopefully their control button breaks in the process :wink: